IHS Room Rate: $199 single/double per night, plus $16 per day hotel services fee, plus applicable state and local taxes. Based on availability.
Deposit: Reservations must be accompanied by a deposit of the first night room rate and tax.
The $16 Hotel Services Fee includes:
- Unlimited access to Fitness Center
- Hotel shuttle service to Riverwalk Golf Club, Fashion Valley Center, Old Town Mission Valley Center, and Hazard Center. Daily 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., based upon availability. Shuttle pick up and drop off is located at the Hotel Lobby.
- Guest room local call (619 and 858 area codes) and 1-800 calls
- Guest room WIFI
- Coffee in your guest room
- USA Today in the Hotel Lobby and dining outlets
Cancellation Policy: Guests must cancel at least 48 hours prior to arrival in order to receive full refund of deposit and to avoid a one night room and tax charge.
DEADLINE FOR DISCOUNTED ROOM RATE: Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Check-in time is 3:00 pm local time
Check-out time is 11:00 am local time
A Massive $90 Million Renovation at the Town and Country San Diego
The IHS 69th Annual Convention & Expo will take place at the Town and Country San Diego, located in the heart of San Diego’s Mission Valley, where nostalgic charm mixes with modern amenities to create one-of-a-kind experiences. Currently in the midst of an $90 million dollar renovation, IHS Convention guests will enjoy a sparkling new swimming pool, numerous dining options, boutique-style guest rooms, and well-equipped meeting spaces – plus much more! Check out the incredible updates happening!