IHS brings you top-notch education from renowned experts and thought leaders in the hearing healthcare profession — all in one place. Customize your learning experience — 2 to 19 continuing education credits are available to you depending on your path.
Learn more about all of this year’s CE opportunities!
- Keynote Presentations
- Innovation Station (available to Premier Package registrants only)
- Insurance Billing Workshop (available as an a la carte purchase. Limited seating available.)
- IHS Membership Meeting
- Chapter Leadership Conference
- Licensing Board Conference
- Walk, Learn, & Earn
- Tennessee Laws and Rules
- Tennessee Hearing Society Meeting
UNDERSTANDING EDUCATION LEVELS
- Fundamental (less than 2 years in practice): basic principles and concepts.
- Intermediate (2-10 years in practice): review of fundamentals with emphasis placed on new knowledge in application, skills, and/or procedures. Attendees will have some working knowledge and experience in this topic.
- Advanced (more than 10 years in practice): in-depth discussion of the practice area. Attendees desire to updated and expand their current knowledge of this topic.
HOW TO EARN CE CREDIT
Your convention badge includes a barcode that will be scanned as you enter and leave events where continuing education credit is available. This is the only proof of your attendance for continuing education credit.
IHS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
As of 2016, IHS issues continuing education certificates via email. You will receive an email after the convention with an e-certificate attached.
The International Hearing Society is approved by the American Academy of Audiology to offer Academy CEUs for this activity. Academy approval of this continuing education activity is based on course content only and does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedure, or adherence of the event to the Academy’s Code of Ethics. Any views that are presented are those of the presenter/CE Provider and not necessarily of the American Academy of Audiology.
This event has been approved by the Florida Board of Hearing Aid Specialists. The CE credits for Florida licensees will be reported directly to CE Broker.