Exclusively available to Exhibiting Companies
Please review this Participation Guide BEFORE preparing a submission
The 2020 Innovation Station will provide attendees with inside access to clinical research, new product demonstrations and emerging technology that will change the landscape of hearing care.
- New or updated software
- Hearing aid products and/or features
- Ground-breaking research with recognized conclusions
- Innovative products or services
Innovation Station | Our Goals
- Presentations will provide attendees product training, hands-on learning and/or demonstrations on something NEW!
- Presentations will allow attendees to gain NEW knowledge on products and their new or improved functionality.
Innovation Station | Our Policies
- Participants must abide by the guidelines in the Participation Guide.
- Innovation Station product preview presentations are open to 2020 exhibiting companies exclusively.
- Only 7 presentations are available in the Innovation Station on Thursday, October 1.
- Presentations will be limited to 60 minutes and eligible for 1.0 CE credits.
- Submissions will be evaluated by the education committee for innovative quality and relevance.
- If selected, each company will pay $1,000 per presentation to participate.
- Innovation Station presenters will not receive complimentary event registration. Presenters must register to attend the event. Each additional exhibit staff will incur a registration fee.
- Product names may appear in the title and presentation.
- Product pamphlets may only be distributed during the presentation in the Innovation Station.
- Basic audiovisual equipment will be provided by IHS. Additional equipment will be at the expense of the presenting company.
- Company logos and product images will be used to promote the presentation.
- Product preview presentations in the Innovation Station will be scheduled by IHS.
Innovation Station | General Considerations
- Submissions with innovative, new-to-market products are essential.
- Hands-on product experiences are encouraged.
- All submissions require learning objectives.
- Topics should interest hearing care professionals in a variety of practice settings.
- Proposals will be selected by the IHS education committee.
If you have specific questions, please contact Joy Wilkins, Director of Professional Development or Tara Douglass, Business Development Manager at 734-522-7200.